“What inspires me the most is the challenge of solving a problem, a desire, a request of a client who wants to buy or refinance. This challenge is like a vertigo, and this challenge is what gives me the passion to collaborate, to contribute to their objectives, their goals, their accomplishments. This is the adrenaline the mortgage gives me.” – Jose Arregoces, CEO
Lock Desk Analyst
City Lending Inc, a direct mortgage lender headquartered in the DC metro area is seeking a Lock Desk Analyst. Primary responsibilities will be to support the Lock Desk by processing rate lock, change, and extension requests while adhering to and enforcing rate lock policies. Advanced candidates will provide real time training, process enhancement suggestions and support within Secondary Marketing and cross-functional departments.
- Process rate lock requests in Encompass; clearly and effectively communicate with requestor(s) as needed
- Process change requests, reprice requests and extension requests. Assist Loan Officers with post-lock file inquiries
- Work closely with management to implement system changes, testing and process flow enhancements
- Assist with system, product and procedural inquires
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required
- Three years of mortgage lending experience or equivalent coursework preferred
- Prior secondary marketing or capital markets experience preferred
- Strong mathematical/ analytical skills, deductive reasoning and attention to detail required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills.
- Experience with Optimal Blue and Encompass systems is needed
Senior Loan Officer
As a Senior Loan Officer, you will generate your own leads through your referrals from realtors, builders, financial planners and other resources. You are responsible for educating clients, producing qualified loans to increase the mortgage portfolio, providing disclosures as required by law while aggressively promoting City Lending products.
So, why City Lending, Inc:
- Direct Mortgage Banker
- Bi-weekly Payroll
- High compliant compensation per closed loan
- Branch P & L
- Production Support: LOA / Processing
- Lead access (Purchase and Refinance)
- Competitive rates and fees
- Minimum or no overlays on government and conventional loans
- Fast turn times (i.e. 48 hours in-house approvals, conditions, docs, & funding)
- Lock your loans at the time you are disclosing
- Loan Setup department available
- Submit to Underwriting without appraisal and title
- CD issued at initial approval
- Open-door policy with Underwriting, Processing, Secondary and Owner
- Disclosure Desk / e-Disclosures
- In-house Capital Markets
- Encompass / Optimal Blue
- We run our appraiser roster internally
FHA, Conventional, Jumbo, VA, USDA, Down payment Assistance, Non-QM (Tax ID Program, Bank Statements, Investor Cashflow, Foreign National, Non- Warrantable Condo) One-Time Close Construction Loan.
We are licensed in MD, VA, DC, FL, CA, WV, CO, TX, TN
Our Marketing and Support tools:
Email campaigns, Social media, Radio Advertising, Multiple other outlets, Favored LO Tools, Encompass, Pricing search engine, Help Desk, CRM.